- Black/White 2-sided: $.08 per side ($.16 per page)
- Black/White 1-sided: $.08 per page
- Color laser printing: $.75 per page
Print now, pay later!
Printing fees are charged to your Gatorlink account. You will be e-billed at the end of the month under ‘miscellaneous’ charges for Academic Technology printing. These charges will show up on your Student Financials account in MyUFL.
How do I check my charges?
To view your charges, visit my.ufl.edu and navigate to “My Campus Finances”
Want to print from your laptop or mobile device?
Visit print.at.ufl.edu. Choose your printing method (upload file, web print, email print, driver print). Walk to the print release station and release your job. Pay any charges via MyUFL.
How to print from a library computer
- Select ‘Print’ from your application (Word, email, browser, etc.)
- Choose the type of printer you want to use:
- Go to the print release station, enter your Gatorlink username and password to release your job.
- Pay any charges through MyUFL.
Refund policy and FAQ
All branches have a scanning option for guest users (anyone who is not a current UF student, faculty or staff member). Please visit any service desk for more information.
We have a wheelchair accessible KIC Bookeye scanner on the 2nd floor and flatbed scanners available throughout the library. A KIC Bookeye Scanner is a digitize-on-demand system for books, magazines, and journals. Please contact the Information Desk for additional information.