Make a reservation
- To make a reservation, you must be a current University of Florida student or UF Health Resident/Fellow – make a reservation online using LibCal.
- Save your LibCal room confirmation email.
Show up to the room on time
- Show up to the room on time. For group study rooms, 2 members of your group must be present.
- If the room is occupied, show them your LibCal confirmation message.
- If you need help accessing your confirmation message, ask at the Information Desk.
Reserve up to 4 hours per day
- You may reserve up to 4 hours per day.
- Reservations are made in 30-minute increments.
- Reservations can be made or canceled up until the reservation start time.
- If you need help making a reservation, ask at the Information Desk.
Please be considerate and clean
- Rooms are not soundproof, so please keep conversations at a moderate level.
- Please don’t cover the walls or windows.
- Do not leave any personal items unattended. Remember the doors are not locked. The library is not responsible for any thefts.
- Leave rooms as you found them. Don’t leave personal items behind. Return any furniture that may have been moved into or out of the study room. Leave the whiteboard, marker, and eraser in the study room.