Reserve an individual study room (students only)
- Individual study rooms – https://ufl.libcal.com/reserve/individualstudyHSCL
Reservations for eighteen HSC Library study rooms are now online and unmediated. Students can make reservations with their smartphones and bypass the circulation desk – please read our policies to get the most out of your study room experience.
ProctorU/Honorlock have different policies and procedures. Please review at https://library.health.ufl.edu/services/reserve-a-room/proctoru/.
- To make a reservation, you must be a current University of Florida student. Reservations can be made at https://ufl.libcal.com/reserve/individualstudyHSCL
- Eighteen HSC Library Study rooms are unmediated and unlocked. Anyone can use the study rooms but priority is given to those with a LibCal reservation during the current time.
- The person who made the reservation in LibCal must be present to show their confirmation email to patrons who might already be occupying the space.
- Rooms can be reserved in 30 minute increments up to 4 hours. It is not necessary for the room to be used the entire reservation period.
- A person using a study room without a LibCal reservation must vacate the room when a person with a reservation arrives and shows their confirmation email.
- In the event a person with the LibCal reservation does not have a way to show their confirmation, a circulation staff member will check the reservation system and issue a print out for confirmation.
- To cancel your reservation, follow the instructions and link that is included in the email confirmation email.
- Each patron can only have one reservation at a time.
- You may only have one reservation per day.
- It is acceptable for multiple people in the same group to reserve consecutive blocks of time in a room.
- A minimum of one occupant must be present to use a single room.
- The walls and windows may not be covered or altered by users of the room.
- Rooms must be ready to use when vacated by the assignee. No personal items may be left behind. Furniture, whiteboard, marker, and eraser must stay in the study room. Furniture may not be removed or added to the study room.
- Do not leave any personal material unattended. Remember the doors are not locked. The library is not responsible for any thefts.
- We have short term and semester long lockers you can use to store your belongings – ask at the Information Desk for more details.
- Students with disabilities can request accommodations at the first floor Information Desk.
In addition to the above, the person who made the reservation is responsible for:
- The condition of the study room and library items belonging in the study room.
- Any loud conversation that can be heard outside of the study room. Please be considerate.
Reserve Study Rooms at other UF Libraries with LibCal
The UF Libraries offer rooms for group study at branches across campus. These study spaces can be reserved in advance for groups of two or more using the LibCal room booking module. LibCal is online and mobile friendly.
Book a study space: