Reserve a conference room / computer lab
Due to COVID-19, room reservations are not available at this time.
The Health Science Center Library welcomes reservations from all HSC faculty, staff and student groups.
- Reservations are on a first-come basis.
- Requests can be made within the same calendar year as the event date. Requests for January event dates can be made in December of the previous year.
- The rooms are available during the following times:
- The Collaboration Center (C2-41A) may be used between 8am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- Biomedical Information Teaching Space (BITS@HSCL) (C1-121) may be used from 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- You will be sent an e-mail confirmation within 2 business days.
- Food and drinks are permitted (Thank you for keeping the rooms clean!).
- For special assistance with access (i.e., ADA), please visit the Information Desk on the first floor.
- For further information or to cancel your reservation, please call the Director’s Office at (352) 273-8400 or use the form below.
- Library staff do not offer classroom support. It is the responsibility of the party making the reservation to test the software (including VPN) they will be using prior to the reservation time. If there are issues, please contact Academic Technology support at https://classrooms.at.ufl.edu/request/.
- Biomedical Information Teaching Space (BITS@HSCL) (C1-121): 50 Windows machines with an extensive suite of software, teleconferencing capabilities, EndNote, ABS Browser & Citrix Receiver.
- Collaboration Center (C2-41A): 90” monitor with teleconferencing capabilities, whiteboard walls, wireless keyboard / mouse, large conference table. Room comfortably seats 25.