1. If you want to request a literature search performed by a librarian, please use the Request a Literature Search form.
2. You will need to provide a valid daytime phone number and email address to receive your answer.
3. If you have not received an answer in 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays), please call the library at (352) 273-8408 to check on the status of your request.
4. Reference assistance is also available by calling the HSC Libraries Information Desk during normal hours.
5. You may also contact your liaison directly for reference services.