The Libraries have a limited number of iPads available for checkout on a first-come first-served basis. Use of the iPads is restricted to current UF students. User guide available here: http://guides.uflib.ufl.edu/mslipad
- Request an iPad at the Circulation Desk
- iPads may be checked out for a period of seven days
- iPads loans may be renewed if another iPad is available.
Guidelines for Use
- $10 per hour overdue charge, maximum $100 overdue at which time the item is considered LOST
- $35 non-refundable replacement processing fine per item
- $1000 replacement charge for iPads damaged or considered LOST.
- $50 replacement charge for accessories LOST (cables, charger or case)
- Patron agrees to assume full financial responsibility for any damage, loss, or theft of the iPad or accompanying accessories during checkout period
- Library privileges will be blocked if the iPad is not returned on time. Once an iPad is overdue for 10 hours, it will be locked down so that it cannot be used
- Restrictions for use of iPads are detailed in the Computer Use Policy Page