Here are the instructions for getting connected to the new UF Wireless Service:
- Power on your computer, turn on your wireless adapter, and connect to “ufinfo”
- Using your web browser, go to http://getonline.dhnet.ufl.edu.
- Choose Auto Configuration
- Accept the terms of the DHNet Acceptable Use Policy and click Start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and choose the UF Wireless Service option.
- If “ufinfo” is not available, plug in your Ethernet cord into the Ethernet port in your room. Now follow steps 1 through 5.
More information is available at http://getonline.ufl.edu/ or at https://wiki.helpdesk.ufl.edu/FAQs/Connections