Reserve a conference room / computer lab
We do not currently offer online reservations of our study rooms. These are available in person, and on a first come, first served basis.
The Health Science Center Library welcomes reservations from all HSC faculty, staff and student groups.
- Reservations are on a first-come basis.
- Requests can be made within the same calendar year as the event date. Requests for January event dates can be made in December of the previous year.
- The rooms are available during the following times:
- The Collaboration Center (C2-41A) and Faculty Development Center (C2-41C) may be used between 8am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- The Computer Lab (C2-3) may be used from 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- The Media Production Suite (C3-72) may be used Tuesday and Thursday, 8am-12midnight, and Saturday, 8am-4pm.
- The Video Editing Room (C1-32) may be used 8am-12midnight, Monday through Thursday, 8am-6pm on Friday, 8am-4pm on Saturday and 1pm-11pm on Sunday.
- You will be sent an e-mail confirmation within 2 business days.
- Food and drinks are permitted (Thank you for keeping the rooms clean!).
- For special assistance with access (i.e., ADA), please visit the Information Desk on the first floor.
- For further information or to cancel your reservation, please call the Director’s Office at (352)273-8400 or use the form below.
- For digital production needs, users will be required to provide their own storage media – SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards.
- Computer Lab (C2-3): Windows 7 dual monitor teaching machine, two 52″ viewing monitors, one free standing 4’x8’ dry-erase whiteboard, 27 Windows 7 machines with Office 2010 suite, IE and Firefox, Adobe Flash, Acrobat Reader and Microsoft Silverlight
- Collaboration Center (C2-41A): 65” Smartboard/projector, teleconferencing capabilities, two large whiteboards, wireless keyboard / mouse, large conference table. Room comfortably seats 25.
- Faculty Development Center (C2-41C): One 72″ multi-touch surface, two 24″ iMacs with Design Premium, wireless keyboard / mouse, three Windows 7 machines with Office 2010, Blu-Ray, Usability software (Morae). Room comfortably seats 12.
- Media Production Suite (C3-72): EOS Rebel T3 digital camera, permanent green screen, lighting kit.
- Video Editing Room (C1-32): Adobe Production Suite (including Premiere Pro and After Effects), Camtasia 7.