Reserve a conference room / classroom
We do not currently offer online reservations of our study rooms. These are available in person, and on a first come, first served basis.
The Health Science Center Library welcomes reservations from all HSC faculty, staff and student groups.
- Reservations are on a first-come basis.
- The Collaboration Center (C2-41A) and Faculty Development Center (C2-41C) may be used between 8am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday and the Teaching Classroom / Computer Lab (C2-3) from 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- You will be sent an e-mail confirmation within 2 business days.
- Food and drinks are permitted (Thank you for keeping the rooms clean!).
- For special assistance with access (i.e., ADA), please visit the Information Desk on the first floor.
For further information or to cancel your reservation, please call the Director’s Office at 352.273.8400