Ask A Librarian
1. Use the Request a Literature Search form instead of the form below if you want to request a literature search performed by a librarian.
2. You will need to provide a valid daytime phone number and email address to receive your answer.
3. If you have not received an answer in 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays), please call the library at 352.273.8408 to check on the status of your request.
4. Reference assistance is also available by calling the HSC Libraries Information Desk at during normal hours (add in hours link).
5. You may also contact your liaison directly for reference services.